The Official MIST Competitions Rulebook for 2018 is here!
If you’ve participated in MIST previously, you will notice the following important changes:
- Knowledge Test is now open-book. Competitors must achieve a score of at least 65% to rank/win a medal. Questions will now have an analytical/thinking focus.
- Quran Recitation Level 4 assigned surahs have changed.
- Math Olympics will now include questions on logic and statistics. The scoring procedure has changed as well.
- Debate will now include a third place match.
- The Short Film ballot has been revamped.
- The Social Media ballot has been revamped.
- Minor changes to other rules and ballots.