*By registering, you agree to abide by all the rules and regulations of DC MIST and for any photographs/videos of you at DC MIST events to be used in promotional materials.
Early Competitor : $70 (before/on February 18)
Late Competitor : $80 (after February 18)
First Coach : Free
Additional Coach : $40 (no cap)
Early Guest: $35 (no cap)
Late Guest : $45 (no cap)
Registration Opens : January 1
Registration Closes : February 18
Late Registration Opens : February 19
Late Registration Closes : February 25
Brothers' Basketball : TBA
Sisters' Basketball : TBA
Brothers' & Sisters' Soccer : TBA
things to know
- If you need a school code email email@example.com. The school code is not your actual school's code, it's a code MIST makes.
- If you have any issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org asap.
- Homeshoolers can make their own team or join another team.
- 8th graders who want to compete must turn 13 before the first day of the tournament. 8th graders who are 13 or will be 13 before the tournament weekend have to write an essay in order to compete. All of the rules and requirements are in the Rulebook.
- We will be checking school IDs during on site registration on the Friday of MIST. If you register for a school you do not attend, you will be disqualified (excluding homeschoolers or 8th graders).
- Guests can join any team they want but they must be with a team.
- If you are a school that's never competed before please email email@example.com your school name, address and your team name!
- Team Caps are 45 competitors per team (guests and coaches are not included in the cap).