So you're interested in MIST, but need to get registered. Luckily for you, we have all of your registration needs right here! Before we begin, there are a few roles we must define first:
- This is an individual 21 years of age or more that will help prepare the team’s submissions and serve as the chaperone during the tournament. Unless otherwise indicated, each team is allotted free registration for one Coach.
- Required for each team.
- Can be a Competitor on the team, the team Coach, or any parent affiliated with the team.
- Needs to make sure that competitors are registered in a timely manner and signed up for the correct competitions.
- Can organize and make any changes to the competitions that team members are signed up for.
- Must be an individual of maturity, responsibility, and organization.
- Any team member registered for a competition.
Now that we have the roles out of the way, let's talk about creating an account. Follow these steps to get yourself started:
- Make sure your school Registrar emails us at email@example.com to obtain a “School Code.” Then, he/she must create a username (see steps 2-3) and send an email invitation to every student and coach on his/her team with the school code.
- To register for a MIST tournament, each individual on the team (including the coach) must create a MIST username at http://www.web.adderpit.com/MIST. In order to create a username you must have a unique, valid, working email address. Only one username can be created per email address.
- Once you have submitted your request for a username, an email will automatically be sent to you to confirm your request and give you a password.*
*You will be able to use the same username each year to sign up for tournaments.
Once you've finished, it's time to Create A Team.
Below is a video overview of the account registration process.